Madam mowers

jeudi 15 septembre 2016

I thinking of replacing my Lely disc mower with a Maxam mower. 

The Maxam is a simple drum mower with wilter/conditioner/spreader attached.

 

It appeals to me because it's a very simple design with all the "running gear" on the top of the mower rather than buried in a disc mower bed which makes me nervous.

Also, the mower sits entirely behind the tractor for the same cutting width as my Lely. The Maxam doesn't need to be folded for transport.

Most of my work is mowing small blocks, so I spend a lot of time getting through gates.

I like the idea of a simple, robust mower that I can easily maintain myself rather than a disc mower which I can't really repair myself, except for blade replacement or lubing the modules.

 

They're made here in NZ and exported to USA, so it's possible you've never heard of them.

 

More info here : www.maxam.net.nz

 

Has anyone here used a Maxam ?

Any thoughts ?



Madam mowers

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire