Newbie with questions

lundi 26 septembre 2016

Hello, what a great place! Lots of info in here.

 

I currently have 224WS square baler and it's proven very reliable. I use a Kubota M6800 to pull it and everything is happy. The problem is I am tired of the dust and dirt. I will be upgrading tractors ASAP in an effort to get a cab. I have found some M6800 cabs but I am afraid if I also purchase a round baler in the near future, which I intend to do, that the M6800 won't be able to handle it. I have located a M8200 which I think would be a good one to use to bale with but thought I better get other opinions. I have also found several 9540, but those really haven't came down to my price range. Kubotas are popular around here so that is what I see most of. I'm sure there are other brands, but I don't know which ones to stay away from.

The second part to my question concerns balers. I have looked at several used balers and I don't know one thing about any of them, but not afraid to learn. I have looked at a Vermeer 605J, a 604?, and a NH644. Anyone have any recommendations on these? I've read about monitors vs hand control, String vs Net and I am not sure which direction to take. I've read to be sure and get certain balers with pressure monitors. Can someone explain that? I won't be doing a ton of baling but it is something I want to do for myself as well as some others nearby. I will keep my square baler for the horse people as well. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, if some of these questions have obvious answers, but I am new to this.

 

Thanks in advance,

BL



Newbie with questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire