kubota help all around!

jeudi 22 septembre 2016

ok fellas, I bought a used 2005 rtv 900 at auction, all kinds of problems with this money pit and im trying to get her purring again as cheap as possible. I got it with a cracked head, replaced it and had a mechanic get her running. now I have massive rattling in the driveline. its a 1 piece driveshaft and completely worn out. I saw some nice links to fixes for a 2 piece shaft with u-joints, but I don't have u-joints on old shaft. I am trying to buy the replacement oem shafts and support bearing that attaches to frame, but I cant seem to find the serial number, as the data plate has been removed or fell off. the only serial number that I can see is 50958 written on the left frame rail under the dump bed and a serial number on the back of the cage reading 50589. can anyone help me with part numbers of assembly numbers or any info on this Kubota. any help to do this as cheap as possible would be great. thanks for any help.


kubota help all around!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire