Silo King preservative

mardi 27 septembre 2016

I'm seriously thinking about going to Silo King preservative for my hay. I wanted to see if anyone on here was using it and what your personal experiences with it have been. How well does it keep the hay from heating and molding and what would be the highest moisture you can bale with it and not get mold/heating? For those of you using it what is the cost of the product? I looked in to it a little a couple years ago but I remember the cost of the product seemed kind of high per bale. I mainly plan on using it for alfalfa but may end up using it on oat and grass hay as well if I get in a pinch. Would using it on small squares that are packaged in Bale Bandit bundles.

Hayden

Silo King preservative

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire