Vermeer Rebel Chains

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

This is my 3rd year to ever bale hay.   I've baled about 500 bales on this used baler.  It's worked great.  This last week while baling really dry heavy coastal I had trouble getting bales started.  I kept plugging the baler.  Once a bale was started it worked perfectly.   After cleaning the baler I noticed the chains are really loose(I think).  I posted pictures.  One is the starter feeder.  It wasn't off the sprocket but I moved to show how loose it was.  The other is a drive wheel while running.  They look real loose.   Should I take a link out or do you replace the chain.  Trying to learn what is normal.

 

Tim

Attached Thumbnails

  • 20160925_112122_resized.jpg
  • 20160925_114544_resized.jpg


Vermeer Rebel Chains

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire