First Big Square Baler

dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Hi, I'm new the the forum. I'm a commercial hay producer in Western NC and am looking at going to a big baler for this coming year. I currently bale with a John Deere 468 and also rebale with my cousin's Massey inline baler. We are baling around 35-40 thousand small squares a year. There are zero big balers in our region and we have no knowledge on them. I'm on a budget for a baler and tractor of around 95k, so what's the best setup for that money? And how many bales are to many for a big baler? We have some hills and I'm looking at going with a 3x3 baler and 150hp tractor. Thinking about a hesston 4760 baler. But I've seen some krone machines for 55-60k advertised, ate they worth it with 40k bales on them? I'm a young producer(25 yr old) and need to make a very sound purchase. I don't have the money to screw this up. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

First Big Square Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire