Mike 10 need help ...

mardi 6 septembre 2016

Mike 10,

 

I have seen your help to others and hope that you can help me.  I bought a used BR7070 this summer and it has been one thing then another but I really do want to like this baler.  Here is my situation, when I bale (T4-115) and open the tailgate, you can feel the bale catch while the tailgate is opening and it will tear the net.  The tailgate opening does seem to slow or catch then will open up fully but by then the net is torn.  Previously you stated to someone about the bales on these pre pre-clutch balers about asking questions on the tailgate movement, etc...  cant find the thread again but you just posed questions, no fixes.

 

For mine, if I turn off the PTO and eject the bale - no problem, net stays in tact, bale looks good.  If I slow the baler speed down, you can still feel it catching and will try and tear the net.  So, in my opinion, it is the tailgate speed that causes the net to tear.  The tractor is new this year.  The bales are tight and seems to be holding pressure well.  Is there a way to speed up tailgate opening?  I am at a loss and the service techs at the local NH do not seem to have an answer.  Thanks,

Don 



Mike 10 need help ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire