Best aftermarket disc blades

lundi 12 février 2018

Fixing the 6" 3pt Leinbach disc that I inherited from my dad.  It's a pita for field work but nice to have around for little jobs like grooming where I have been hammering out rocks in the hay fields.  Has 18" scalloped blades but there is plenty of clearance to go to 20s.  Who makes the toughest blades?  I am assuming that the thickest blade is the best as long as the curvature is correct for the disk.  Busted a bunch on the front last year working rocks in the area around one field where I pushed back the tree line.  But they were old, 1970s, and had been used for field work a lot back in the day and I am sure that as oem Leinbachs, they were the thinnest available.  Any recommendations?  thanks.



Best aftermarket disc blades

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire