Looking over a MF 1840/1839

mercredi 14 février 2018

I’m looking at a 4 year old high bale count MF 1840 that ran ahead of a bale baron, I’ve been reading trying to find the wear points to look at. I’ve not been around the in lines much at all but interested in trying one out as we work our way towards owning a Bale Baron one day.

More interested if there are any frame cracking, gearbox issues, pickup getting tweaked type things. I’m fairly sure there’s not a multi luber on the MF’s as well so check for knotter wear. Assuming the stuffer gets sloppy first too as I see recent stuffer work in a lot of big square baler ads.

My background is in JD 336/348 and also old MF224/228 balers, have torn most parts of them apart but never touched an inline.

Looking over a MF 1840/1839

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire