JD disc mower conditioner models

samedi 17 février 2018

For the past two years I have been saying that I'm going to upgrade to a disc mower conditioner from the sickle haybine I have currently. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck selling the haybine. Hopefully it will sell but I don't want to wait and be caught at the start of another hay season having to use it so I'm starting to look into buying a used disc moco that I can run for a year or two until I can afford to upgrade to something nicer. Since what I can afford will probably be well used I'm going to go with a Deere since they have the best parts support here.

I know some of the early JD mocos used a Kuhn cutter bar as did NH. What models were the first to use the Deere designed cutter bar with the shear hubs that are in the new machines today? Any model recommendations of what models to look at would be great. I would greatly prefer a center pivot model but at the right price would not be opposed to a side pull.

Hayden

JD disc mower conditioner models

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire