Bobcat 763?

dimanche 25 février 2018

Anybody have any experience with a Bobcat 763 skidsteer? I looked up the specs and they say 1500lbs operating capacity. I want to be able to stack 8 bales flat 5 layers high on a wagon out in the field with an 8 bale grapple. I have a JD3010 that I use with an 8 bale homemade grapple with a high lift attachment. I looked up the specs on the JD46 loader I have on it and it is rated 2000lbs operating capacity. I don't think I would use a high lift attachment on the skidsteer grapple,( grapple yet to buy or build). Just wondering if the 763 can do the job. Someone I know who works for a big construction co. in nj is confident it will. Says they used a lot of the 763s until they switched to the S300s. He's sure he could find me a good one at a low price in south NJ because there's so many down that way. Of course they've never used one with a hay grapple though, were a lot of the weight is far out there so I just want to be sure it will work with it's 1500 lb operating capacity before I buy one. I have never owned a skidsteer so I don't know much about them. Would use it for other miscellaneous projects around the farm as well.



Bobcat 763?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire