Vermeer 504R Model Differences?!? Signature VS Premium VS Classic

jeudi 15 février 2018

Does anyone actually know what the differences are between these three machines? I asked one dealer and his answer included that the difference was "the stuff on the outside"  :mellow:  I dont think even the dealers understand this lineup. Why are there 3 different 504R's? Has Vermeer created a chart of something that compares them?

 

I also cant find any useful information on the vermeer website directly comparing them. Each balers webpage simply talks that model up. The classic seems to be more economy minded and marketed towards hobby farmers, so I dont think I want that one.

 

What does the signature have that the premium doesnt? Or vise versa?

 

Halp  :huh:

 

 



Vermeer 504R Model Differences?!? Signature VS Premium VS Classic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire