I stole a haybine today

mardi 20 février 2018

I'd love to have a discbine some day but at my size and sales I can really only justify mowing with haybines for the time being.  

 

I saw this on TH over the weekend, a 93 NH 488 that looks MINT!  Called the dealer and they said original owner was getting out of hay, only has 500 acres on it, always shedded.  Said the rollers looked brand new, the chevron edges were still crisp and sharp.  I about fell out of my chair when I saw they were only asking $2500.  I snatched it up today and wasn't a day too soon as another guy had tried to get it too.  I've never seen a machine this old in this kind of condition before.

 

https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/23981533/1993-new-holland-488

 

 



I stole a haybine today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire