2846a actuator net wrap

dimanche 8 juillet 2018

A little follow up question. I have been having intermittent net wrap issues. I tracked it down to a relay issue. I made 200 bales trouble free then it quit again. Another relay bad. After replacing it This time the actuator would move very little like it was bound up both directions. Once I got it home I made up a couple jumpers to a battery charger directly to the actuator to rule out any electrical problems. When I first hooked it up it seemed to be locked up but broke loose and ran both directions after that just fine. I could tell the motor was laboring when I first hooked it up for a couple seconds then it was just fine. There’s not a whole lot to bind up on the baler so I don’t think that was it. I feel the actuator was stuck. I did have another relay go bad so I wonder if this actuator is drawing too much current and burning up the contacts in the relay? It’s weird how now I can run it back and forth without issues. Does this sound like I should just replace the thing? I would think if it was a wore bushing or something inside the actuator it wouldn’t be so intermittent. Anyone have similar issues with one before?

2846a actuator net wrap

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire