Deutz hay rake

mercredi 23 janvier 2019

Hey guys. Finally got my baler going. Couldn’t get parts but with a very understanding machine shop and some mods I’m back in business. Many thanks to mike10 and all the guys that sent through parts diagrams!
I’m now looking at a rotary rake, a Deutz Fahr KS85DN. Even though it’s second hand (like all my gear) I was wondering if anyone has one and what I should look for when viewing it. It’s a fair hike to go and check it out but finding a second hand one in our area is like finding a needle in a haystack. The guy has receipts for all the bearings and journals recently being overhauled and it looks ok but I haven’t heard of this model before and not sure if they were a lemon model or just not popular in comparison to the big name brands of rake.
A wise old elf told me to go new as the only time people sell a rotary rake is if something is stuffed. Truth or old wives tale?

Deutz hay rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire