Check your Flooorboard !

vendredi 15 mars 2019

I was doing maintenance on the 2012 Kubota RTV 900xt and decided I'd better check under the floor mat and found much rust. I also found a triangular center panel held in place by 3 Phillips head bolts. I thought for sure these bolts would be rusted to the bolt holes and break off but no :) they came right out.
Using a big screwdriver, I tapped harshly and then used a ratcheting end wrench on the shoulders of the Kobalt screwdriver (nice feature) . Each one broke loose like a piece of candy. After removing the triangular panel, I could see the driveshaft clearly too . This will be very handy if I need to replace that dastardly thing. I will keep ya'll informed but plan is ti remove as much rust as possible , use a rust converter and then bedliner on it. I may get a piece of rubber as the old one is rather worn. will just see. bordercollie


Check your Flooorboard !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire