Cleaning up my bermuda pasture

lundi 18 mars 2019

Hello all-

 

I'm new here to this site as of a few minutes ago. I've tried to clean up my pastures for several years, trying to get them to pure bermuda. It's common bermuda and I've controlled the broadleaf weeds successfully, but I've been invaded by vaseygrass, nut grass, and some other summer grasses. The vaseygrass is the hardest to get rid of. I'm looking for a spraying program that works. Through the last 20+ years I've sprayed pastora and a variety of others with not much luck other than to knock the bermuda down. I'm in Georgia just south of Atlanta - so good region for bermuda. Ph is good, soil is good, just need to establish a thick bermuda stand. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 



Cleaning up my bermuda pasture

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire