Opinions on 10 Wheel V-Rakes

vendredi 15 mars 2019

IMG_4085 (002).JPG

 

I went rake shopping today after checking them out at the NFMS last month. After getting some numbers, I came away impressed with three different ones:

1. Bush Hog XLRR1022

2. New Holland Procart 1022

3. Sitrex QR10

 

All three are 10 wheel independent suspension-wheel rakes with single kickers, the ability to lock out one side, and the ability to pick up the front wheel when in heavy material and essentially turn it into a 8 wheel rake.  On the bush hog, price is just under $7k & they have 0% financing for four years. NH is about $500 more, but also has the same financing plan.  Sitrex is about $200 less than the BH, but they don't have any finance specials.  Has anyone had any experience with these makes?  

 

Whatever I go with, I'm sure it will be faster than my old JD 672 bar rake. It still works just fine & I plan to keep it as a backup and use it on some possible alfalfa ground in the future. But raking is the slowest part of my hay process right now & I need to speed it up. I tend to like the "medium duty" class of equipment and it looks like each of these would be a good match for my current balers (NH 644 round baler & CaseIH SB541 square baler). 

 

Thanks,

Andy

 

 

 

 

 



Opinions on 10 Wheel V-Rakes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire