1140 filter questions 2015 model

mercredi 15 juillet 2020

I thought I bought all the oil filters and fluid necessary to do both the diesel engine and all the hydraulic fluid, almost 8 gallons between trans and hydraulic tank up front. All OEM.

Got everything out, crawled under and realized I need 1 more filter.

It can be confusing, I’m starting my own list of kubota part numbers

The engine oil and filter is done.

I believe the following is correct.....

There are 3 oil filters involved with the hydraulic fluid. Names from manual.

1. HST (suction). ........Mine is blue, in the rear, horizontal and pointing straight back, north south.

2. Trans Filter. HST. .......Mine is yellow, in the rear, horizontal and pointing sideways out the passenger side, east west.

Up front, under the seat

3. Hydraulic Tank oil filter. (Return) .......mine is yellow and mounted vertical.

They only gave me 2 of the 3 hydraulic filters and it’s very difficult to dig up part numbers. I’m not sure what I have but I need 1 more. They look alike and the colors don’t agree.

Anyone know the correct kubota p/n for above filters? I don’t want to drain The fluid and be left hi and dry!

Save me a trip to the dealer.

Many Thx


1140 filter questions 2015 model

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire