NH T5060 error code 2098

mercredi 22 juillet 2020

My 900 hr NH T5060 just started throwing this code.  It only starts happening after an hour or more in the field.  When it happens, the tractor stops and the "STOP" light flashes.  The error code says it is a 12V short to ground in one of the transmission solenoids.  There are two that match the description, side by side under the tractor.  I bought one and changed it out thinking I had a 50/50 shot of solving.   It started again, so while in the hay field I swapped the one I had taken out with the remaining solenoid thinking there was no way both were bad... wrong again.  It started doing again almost immediately. 

 

If I shut down the tractor for a few minutes (anywhere from 2 to 10) it will reset and work again for a while.  It somehow seems to be temperature related, at least the temperature of the transmission.   

 

Anybody have any ideas?  

 

Thanks,

 

KH



NH T5060 error code 2098

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire