MF 224 Baler help with needles

mardi 21 juillet 2020

We just bought this baler. I want to ask some questions , I don’t have a manual it’s at the farm. 
Im getting this info from my son who has with originals owner tried to use it. This is what he said transpired as best I can offer. 
so I will ask some questions that may be invalid cause I’ve not seen it run at all running. We have a ih 560 Pto power 

First  off my son said there a Some kind road switch that should have been disengaged before we took it home to the farm behind the pickup . Is that right ? We didn’t go over 25 mph . This may be what cause some of the issues below ,I don’t know. 
 

It won’t  tie at all .My son said that the needles are not moving at all . Also the bale Bale limit wheel will not release to cycle the tie . If your able to follow that great Or the tie cycle is not moving though the tie process .

 

 

To me that would be a shear pin , it must not cycle because it can’t . 
 

Well if I got out there tomorrow or Thursday it would be nice to have some pre check out things to look for . 
 

thank you so much for any help you can provide the rookies !

best I can do for now I’m sure there will be .

 

 



MF 224 Baler help with needles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire