Krone Tedder Guard Breakage

vendredi 24 juillet 2020

Has anyone else had issues with Krone tedder guards breaking?  I have a KW7.82T I bought new in 2016 and use it on my 70 acres of grass. In 2018, one of the rear goalpost guards broke right at the u-bolt.  My dealer was able to get it replaced.  Last year, the inner leg of one of the outer wing guards broke off, and a couple weeks later the other side broke off too.  Knowing I was well out of warranty at this point I turned down a piece of round stock to fit inside each tube and welded them up.  This year, the other rear goalpost guard broke off, and I'll repair it too by welding.  I am extremely disappointed that four of them now broke this soon.  I run the tire pressures at the recommended values, and even deflated them slightly after the first break to reduce bounce.  I don't think my fields are any rougher than other's, I don't cover that much acreage with it, and I usually pull it with a Ford 2000 so I'm not flying across the fields.  My old Kuhn tedder is 25 years old and still has the original guards on it.  I'll keep welding them as they break I guess, but I just wondered if I'm alone with this issue.

 

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_2492.JPG


Krone Tedder Guard Breakage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire