Hydraulic issue?

mercredi 15 juillet 2020

I have a 535 Deere baler with net on it. I have baled with it for many years, and I like that its fairly simple and mechanical. It makes a good tight bale and I can usually figure out and solve problems that crop up. Actually I have used this website alot, researching problems and the solutions posted here, mostly by TX Jim and a few others. Well anyway, last time in the field I had trouble with the twine arms not staying in the home position. They would cycle fine and end up correctly, but while I baled the next bale they would begin to slip backward out of home. Other than turning the solid yellow light on, it didnt really cause a problem until they snuck back far enough to interfere with the windrow getting picked up. I cant find any oil leak, although I do have to add a couple ounces of oil maybe two or three times a year. I didnt change the twine pump filter this year; but I will now. Would a bad Oring in the spool valve cause this issue? I cant find any posts on this particular subject, so I signed up.



Hydraulic issue?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire