how hot is too hot, got me a heat gun and a round baler

jeudi 30 juillet 2020

I seen too many round balers go up in flames, so got me a fire extinguisher and a heat gun.    My roller bearings were running cool on the right side with no chains, but the main sprocket on the left with the chains got too warm to hold my hand on it. 

 

Also the chains were very warm,  added 90w gear oil to the chains, but I don't like that because it adds fuel to the side of the baler.   I try to keep it very clean inside there if I can besides hay chaff I can't help that. 

 

I was running spray on chain lube, but I don't think it's getting the job done.  

 

 

I noticed a non-greasable roller bearing had some white stuff that had weaped out some time ago,  mighta been at install cause it wasn't fresh at all.  

 

 

 



how hot is too hot, got me a heat gun and a round baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire