Single acting cylinder quit raising Krone AM283S cutter bar

lundi 20 juillet 2020

I have a Krone AM283s disc cutter on a caddy. Caddy has a hose with a breakaway coupler located so original Krone hyd hose male tip can be attached to breakaway coupler on caddy. Hose that attaches to tractor sprung a leak. I replaced hose with new hose. When I attached hose to tractor and end of cutterbar only would raise a couple feet off the ground. Cutterbar raised to 90° & lowered fine before hose replacement. It finally dawned on me that air in cylinder was the problem. I attached tractor to original male hyd tip then cutterbar raised. Reconnected to breakaway on caddy then attached replaced hose to tractor then lowered cutterbar & everything operated correctly.



Single acting cylinder quit raising Krone AM283S cutter bar

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire