New Planting- Roundup Ready Alfalfa

mardi 28 juillet 2020

I searched and this has been covered but its been a couple of years, things change quick in the seed business from what i've seen.  With that being said, i've got about 10 acres of beautiful clover with Johnson Grass that comes out from under the woodwork after first cutting.  I'm going to burn it down and plat RR alfalfa. 

 

I have a few questions for those that have planted this before:

 

What brands are you all using and how much is it running per bag? 

Is there anything special that this suff requires?  

I'm assuming I can use gly rather than "roundup" on it or am i assuming wrong?  

I've soil tested, its in great shape, PH is 6.9.  

 

I plan to take one final cut off it in about 30-45 days and then burn it down and plant, (Sept 1 ish) or should i burn it down a couple times this fall and seed in the spring.  I'm in the Ohio Valley near Louisville KY, I generally cant' get in the field until April to do any kind of planting.  

 

Letter rip, I need all the help I can get.  

 

thanks

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_6192.jpg


New Planting- Roundup Ready Alfalfa

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire