Hesston 4550 baler good deal?

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Hey everyone, I've been looking for an inline baler for awhile and found a Hesston 4550 for $6500.  That seems expensive to me but I cant seem to find many good used ones around.  I don't bale up a massive amount of hay but my 13 year old son started running the tractor/baler (borrowed baler) last year and wants to get into making more hay.  We are on hills and have irregular fields so I like the idea of an inline (easier for him).  I've also read that the 4550 is really slow as far as capacity.  Not sure that matters much now as he goes pretty slow but in a few years I'd like to move pretty quick as his 2 younger brothers get bigger too.  Any comments would be helpful.  Thanks.



Hesston 4550 baler good deal?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire