NH 1036 minimum bale length

lundi 14 mars 2016

Hello folks,

 

I have been checking this place out for a while but now it is time to join and ask a question.

 

I am looking for a New Holland bale wagon. Most of the hay I make is round bales but for the small number of small squares I do it is getting harder to find the labour to handle them.

 

The majority of bale wagons available here in Australia are 1012 and 1034. I had not considered a 1036 because they seemed to be for long bales, and I use 36 inch bales for their convenience in manual stacking. However, I can see benefits in the 1036 (compactness compared with 3-wide wagons that would fit my sheds better, better hydraulics than 1012, ability to handle part loads, remote control). But the specifications say it has a minimum bale length requirement of 38 inches. I note that the 1030 specifications mention a minimum length of 38 inches, yet the 1032 specifications say 36 inches minimum.

 

My question is how would a 1036 perform if I tried to feed it with 36 inch bales. The bales are 14 by 18 inches, made by an IH 440.

 

Thanks,

Roger



NH 1036 minimum bale length

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire