Crabgrass Explosion

dimanche 14 août 2016

Am I the only one that is witnessing a record crabgrass year?  The stuff is going nuts here.  Never seen anything like it before.  We always get it going great in mid august but this is ridiculous

 

I have one field that was in Timothy that I am putting in OG in several weeks.  Cut first cutting and have since bush hogged it low to keep the CG and foxtail from going to seed.  Had a little patch of nut sedge that I killed with rup a month ago, but the CG has come back in those killed areas with a vengeance and is about 6-8" tall and dark green.  The way things are going, I am afraid to spray 5 days before plant because this stuff is growing faster that the OG will germinate.  Any ideas on that problem?



Crabgrass Explosion

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire