John Deere vs. Krone MoCo

vendredi 12 août 2016

I'm going to be buying a new MoCo in the 11 1/2' range for next year. I'm not partial to any brand name and am leaning toward the JD 635 or the Krone 3600cv. My JD dealer(also a Krone dealer) pushes the Krone rakes and tedders, but then pushes the JD MoCo's over the Krone. Interesting considering Deere does not have anything to compete with the rakes and tedders, but competes directly with the krone mowers. When I ask them WHY the JD mowers are better, they cannot give me any real answers. If the Krone rakes and tedders are so well built, wouldn't their mowers be just as good? Anyone out there have any experience with both? I have nothing against deere.......in fact all my tractors are green, but if their mowers are better than Krone, WHY?

John Deere vs. Krone MoCo

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire