Remote Valves on Cub Cadet EX 3200

lundi 5 septembre 2016

I have a cub cadet ex 3200  with a loader and backhoe,  I purchased a  Caeeb Mini Round Baler but cant seem to get  the door to open to eject bale.  I have not hooked it to PTO yet but  when  connecting the  1 hose from the baler to the "Green" quick connect on the loader the door  will not  open. I read where power beyond on this tractor is at the loader valves (Front of the vales which has a total of 6  quick connects color coded) the Baler is single acting. Does anybody know if I can connect to this point and  the baler door operate?  We released the locks on the door manually and opened it and put the saftey locks in place  but the hydraulics still will not  activate in either direction. Do I need any other Valves or plumbing to activate the door?

Attached Thumbnails

  • 2016-09-02 17.02.43.jpg


Remote Valves on Cub Cadet EX 3200

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire