2006 RTV900 dump bed not working

lundi 27 février 2017

Hello,

I've been searching through the forum for a similar issue to mine without luck thus far, but I have learned a lot about these machines and feel a lot better after reading through this forum. I recently bought a 2006 rtv 900 from a friend and knew the dump bed was not working. I didn't think it was a big deal because I didn't know if I'd be using the bed for dumping anyway. Boy was I wrong!!! When raising or lowering the lever there is no sound or load on the engine whatsoever. Its like no power is getting to the pump at all. I've checked the connections and everything seems to be in the right spot. Is there a fuse for the dump bed alone? The transmission seems to be fine and the fluid levels check out okay too.

Any ideas?


2006 RTV900 dump bed not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire