X 1120 D Bed Mounted Winch Receiver

mardi 14 février 2017

Finally got around to locating a winch mount to my bed. I have a Viper Max 5000 lb winch on mounting plate, welded to a hitch receiver bar and wired with a quick connect end. All of my winch wires are located under driver's seat, and will reach both front and rear hitch receivers. When winch is not in use, it rides in bed mount, and does not take up any bed space. It can also be used as game hoist if I ever need to load a harvested deer or hog into the bed. I wanted something very versatile, and I think this will suit all my needs.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BOTA 4.jpg (80.0 KB)
File Type: jpg BOTA 3.jpg (91.2 KB)
File Type: jpg BOTA 5.jpg (88.2 KB)
File Type: jpg BOTA 2.jpg (94.2 KB)
File Type: jpg BOTA 1.jpg (101.4 KB)
File Type: jpg Kubota3.jpg (82.9 KB)
File Type: jpg Kubota4.jpg (102.7 KB)
File Type: jpg winch.jpg (19.6 KB)


X 1120 D Bed Mounted Winch Receiver

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire