50 Hr Review

jeudi 16 février 2017

:soapbox: X1100C Is Awesome! Oil change was a bit of a pita with removing skid plate and a tight fit for big hands pulling the oil filter. Two Hydro filters, engine filter and a gallon of liquid gold bota hydro fluid = $118 not including the gallon of Rotella. That is ok though I am planning to only pull maintenance because being a kubota everything else should just work!
The pros are too many to list almost everything about it is a pro, 4x4, diff lock, dump, cab everything smooth as butter. The only cons i can think of are the price, purchase and parts, and the top speed.... I know no one bought theirs for the top speed, and I did not buy my truck for its top speed but sometimes its nice to feel the wind in your hair :drive2:. Other than that the only minor things I would change are improved arm rests on the doors and inside door locks.


50 Hr Review

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire