Ford 7810

lundi 27 février 2017

I finally did it, broke down and added a new/used tractor to my now 2 tractor fleet for a small hay operation.  I've been looking at the Ford 7810 now for a couple of years.  I just like the look plus I already have a 4610 FWD so i figure they would be similar plus I would just feel weird adding another color now.  

 

I'm just wondering if any of you old pros have any experience with the 7810?  It doesn't have a loader but I would like to add one.  I noticed Tractordata.com doesn't list a loader for it so i'm trying to figure out which loaders will work.  Also looking on TD it list it at around 90 hp which seems to be the PTO.  After a little internet research it seems the 6.6l 401ci is actually 160 hp, just wondering if anyone could verify that?  I guess my next step will be to buy the 10 series manuals for around 250 bucks online, unless the seller can find them.  Any info, opinions, experience or personal history with a Ford 7810 would be appreciated. 

 

Also I'm looking at a big round bailer for my operation.  I'm thinking about a CLAAS.  What's your opinion.

 

Thanks,

 

Mississippi.

 

 

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_2349.JPG


Ford 7810

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire