NH 316 baler plunger guide rail questions

dimanche 19 février 2017

My NH 316 baler probably has 180,000 bales through it, dad bought it new so I now the history on it . So at around 100,000 bales we had NH dealer go over plunger all new bearings and new knives they did nothing with the guide rails. We ran the baler another 5 to 7 years then it sat for about 10 years now I have baled the last 3 years with it. I noticed that finehay was building up on bottom guide rail closest to the knife on right side of chamber. I pulled plunger yesterday bearings got more wiggle then I like so they will be replaced. So my question is some of the guide rails feel like they have maybe .005 to .010 of wear should they be replaced how much is to much wear?

NH 316 baler plunger guide rail questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire