Hesston 4760 guys

lundi 10 avril 2017

So it looks like I'll be purchasing a used Hesston 4760 baler this week or next. It's a good used machine, well cared for, 22k bales w/ harvestec applicator. I have zero experience with big balers, this is one of the first ones in western NC, definitely the first one within 100 miles of me. So does anyone out there have lots of experience with a hesston big baler and want to make a trip(travel and lodging and time paid of course) to beautiful western NC to help a young farmer get this baler running this spring? My dealers have never even seen a big baler and told me they wouldn't be able assist very much in setting the baler up and getting tuned etc. Thanks in advance. I'm dead serious about the offer, if you're a seasoned veteran with these balers. Feel free to call or text Stuart at 828-429-3574. We have accommodations on our farm or can put you up in the local hotel. 1 hour from Charlotte or Greenville/Spartanburg or Asheville airports. If anybody has any other type of solution I am all ears.

Hesston 4760 guys

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire