wr long hay grapalator

mardi 11 juillet 2017

I am new to hay but have good friend who is giving me some guidance and will also do the cutting and baling of my hay. It will be small square bales. However he depends on friends to do the loading and stacking of the hay which I can not do. (he has some younger healthy friends who enjoy the work out).  I think will need something along this line for loading the hay in the field and then unloading and stacking in barn. I only want to need one for both with no need to change setup between loading and stacking if possible.  

 

Have not seen any of these in action in real life only on video's. Will be using on front end loader on tractor. Have looked all brands on video can find and to me like this one the best.  Looking for feed back on this design, company whether good or bad. If you have another you recommend please do and why. 

 

I am located in SC near Myrtle Beach and not sure whether it was Kuhn or is it Krone, but one's of them nearest dealer is at least 100 miles away and that to me is no dealer support.  

 

Thanks for your suggestions.



wr long hay grapalator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire