The Best Small(er) Tractor Round Baler? What Would You Buy?

jeudi 4 janvier 2018

Hello there everyone! I have a 63 and 65 PTO Horsepower set of tractors, and I want to do some round baling. I hope to start off slow, but ultimately put up 200-300 acres of rounds per year.

 

The problem is, that I do not know much about round balers, I have virtually no experience with them. I want to buy new, I'm a tradesman running a non-farm business so I simply cannot afford downtime, period. I know some is inevitable, but I'm trying to minimize things as much as possible. I will consider almost any brand. My priorities are:

 

1) Maximum operational uptime percentage possible

2) Longest life possible of the machine itself

3) Must be "small" tractor friendly (Like I said, 63 and 65 PTO hp)

4) Net wrap perferred

5) One-remote preferred (I can add 2, for 3 total to my newer tractor, if this would be a problem).

 

What would you buy, any why? We have dealers for almost all the major brands within comfortable driving distance to me. Any thoughts on this are greatly appreciated, thank you so much, in advance. 



The Best Small(er) Tractor Round Baler? What Would You Buy?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire