Radiator problems

jeudi 8 février 2018

I have a radiator problem on my 1100 and I'm hoping someone can help me out. First let me say that I'm not to familar with the two radiator system. When the coolant system is full the temp gauge reads two bars steady. Today while plowing snow I noticed the gauge fluxing to three bars. I wanted to ck this out so I stopped for lunch and let the machjne cool down. When I popped the radiator cap under the hood the coolant was down.Where did the coolant go? I have no idea. it's not in the oil and no leakage can be found. Adding about 2 qts brought it back up to full. But there was still fluxing on the temp gauge Another question is why the overflow tank is not keeping the system topped off, it has plenty of coolant to do so. If anyone has any ideas on this I would be great full.


Radiator problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire