Farm startup question

jeudi 16 mai 2019

Good evening,

 

I currently farm about 20 acres of Orchard Grass and am basically running a one man operation.  I have a large demand in my area for horse hay and have been selling it for the last 15 years or so.  My question is to see if anyone else is in a similar situation and see what machinery they are using.  My equipment list is as follows: JD 1219 mower, Unknown side delivery rake, NH 255 tedder/rake, NH 5060 baler w/ thrower, two kicker wagons.  Like I said, I mainly do all the work myself, so I want to see what equipment others are using to get everything cut/baled/and stored faster, hopefully giving me the ability to increase my acreage.  

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Patrick



Farm startup question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire