New Holland RB450 twine issue

dimanche 19 mai 2019

HI all...first time poster although I have been lurking here for some time. Lots of good information and it is appreciated.

 

My dilemma is with my RB450 baler. It is first year model and is twine only. It does not support twine tuck due to hardware and software config per my dealer. I had asked about a retrofit for this feature and found out it was not a good idea.

 

The issue is with most bales that are ejected is I will have loose twine on the last strand of after it is cut. Major pain in the butt taking care of loose ends prior to loading. The other strands are good and tight...not issue with loose bales.  I am about out of ideas.

 

Things I have done:

Adjusted twine tension

Changed number of edge wraps

Changed distance from edge of bale of the twine

Changed twine types and brands

 

The twine knives are sharp and I am not seeing any fraying outside of normal. Bale pressure also has been adjusted. I upped it from 1800 to 2000.

 

I certainly expect some bales to have issues like this but it is about 8 out of 10 bales.

 

I have not experimented with any custom tie patterns as of yet.

Anyone have this issue that has solved it.



New Holland RB450 twine issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire