How to spray burn down?

mardi 28 mai 2019

I was given a old John Deere boom sprayer about a 27-foot boom and I would like to spray Liberty link on my bean fields if it ever dries out. I've never sprayed before and I need all new nozzles and I don't know what nozzles to use or spacings. I'm not familiar enough with it to know what means what as far as all the technical information. I know most of you will just tell me to have it sprayed and not worry about it but no one will come out and spray my Fields anymore as it's too far away to be worth it for 20 Acres... I know it all varies depending on numerous factors but can somebody out there give me a general idiot's guide on how to get started in the right direction and learn how to do this?

How to spray burn down?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire