Vermeer 2800 mower/conditioner

jeudi 16 mai 2019

Hello, first time post on this site. However, I read a lot of the posts the last 2 years and have gained a lot of knowledge from the experience here from all, so thank you! My name is Elwyn and I have a farm in Centerville Texas. My question is, will a mower/conditioner allow me to cut down on dry time on Coastal Bermuda.? Normally It takes 2 to 3 days, hay is usually thick with current rainfall. I currently mow with a Kuhn gmd 600, is the extra expense for a Mower/conditioner worth it. I produce square bales only and sell to a few select customers and a local feed store. The equipment I currently use is JD 6430, NH TN 65d, Vermeer 10 wheel rake, Vermeer tedder, MF 1840, bobcat s185 with maxilator. Thank You

Vermeer 2800 mower/conditioner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire