What Can I Plant Without Incorporating The Seed?

lundi 20 mai 2019

I'm farming a field which NEVER dries - it hasnt been dry enough for tillage once all year, best that I can tell. We went 2-3 weeks without rain and it still had standing water on it, so doing any sort of tillage work here or incorporating of seed is out of the question. It does, however get dry enough to mow, I've already baled it this week. Anyway, I think its really good ground - but theres just some loose mixed grass growing there right now. I'd like to plant sudangrass, but I'm not sure what the chances of it establishing would be, without incorporating it into the soil. Anyone have any ideas, or know of anything else that I might plant? 



What Can I Plant Without Incorporating The Seed?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire