Wide and Thin Kit

lundi 20 mai 2019

Howdy, this is my first post, but it's a topic I find little to no information on, and it leaves me stumped. I have a New Holland disc cutter and I installed the wide and thin kit on it the mid part of last year trying to get every advantage I could with weather last year. I unfortunately don't have a tedder and the owner of the farm I manage refuses to purchase one so this was my solution. Unfortunately I found it gave me no advantage and if anything it hurt me as it likes to clump up and make slugs of wet hay that I can't rake out. I went as far as I cut the post off my cutter for the rear shield figuring if the need arose I could always weld them back and with no luck of fixing my issue. Unfortunately nothing I tried would fix my issue, I'm most likely going to pull the kit off and go back to cutting with the gate completely up and getting 80% spread as I really can't afford to deal with a poor performing cutting with this cool spring. If anyone has any idea's or has dealt with this issue id greatly appreciate it, Thanks Mike 



Wide and Thin Kit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire