Vermeer 504 Super I Problems

jeudi 30 mai 2019

I started another thread about this baler but thought it better to start a new thread. I hauled the hay I baled last week to the barn today. I originally thought I just had a few bales that one string did not tie on but found that the bales were very loose and a LOT hay was on the outside of the strings on several bales. Really shabby looking bales. I did tinker with the bale density but most of the time the max pressure was 800 psi. A friend that custom bales looked at my hay and said I need to remove the belts and cut them all to the same length and relace them. Is this a good starting point? How do I troubleshoot a loose bale with hay outside the strings? I really dont know what to do next. 



Vermeer 504 Super I Problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire