It just doesn't pay to get up some days

vendredi 17 mai 2019

It was one of those days yesterday.  Needed drain plugs for the modules on my discbine.  Called the NH parts dealer.  Doesn't stock them.  Argh.  Figured I would get something else.  Went to shop, turned on Air compressor.  It had frozen an then the electric motor croaked.  Still waiting on the coop to call back and address the streaking.  Parts to fix the pump on the pressure washer did not arrive on the guaranteed delivery date.  Went to town to buy a smaller cheaper air compressor, just could not bring myself to go with a Husky from Home Depot.  Every store I went to thought I was from outer space when I asked for 1/4"-18 npt plugs.  Came home empty handed and ordered the plugs from Messicks in PA who of course had 30 in stock.  Then noticed a small spot of hydraulic oil on the shop floor from my less than 1000 hr JD6115M right in front of seat.  Could not find the source, put my name in queue with the JD Dealer -at least 10 days to wait (Yup, that is my cutting and baling tractor) and we are supposed to have a weather window next week.  Called it a day and went to watch grandson play a baseball game.  Today, rags and a flashlight to see if I can locate and fix the leak myself.

 

Now if I had just stayed in bed and had a bourbon, I would not have experienced any of that trauma. :wub:   



It just doesn't pay to get up some days

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire