Stackcruiser Front Tires

jeudi 2 avril 2020

I recently purchased a BW38 with mismatched front tires - one is a 385/65R22.5 super single and the other is a 400/55R22.5 Alliance 328 flotation tire.  The rears have been converted to Alliance tires too, which was a plus as my land tends to be on the wet side.  The Alliance front tire is completely bald and needs to be replaced.  I'm wondering if I should go back to a stock super single, or stay with the Alliance.  I've seen other Stackcruisers with the Alliance tires on the front.   Does the Alliance's tread help steer better in wet conditions?  Cost is about the same for the Alliance and a cheaper super single.  It will spend very little time on the road - mostly just fields.



Stackcruiser Front Tires

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire