Farmhand accumulator push arm sticks

mardi 7 juillet 2020

This is set up to pickup in the feild by a tractor rather than from the baler and I am using a 16gpm pto pump with a reservoir (just to give you an idea of the setup) and this accumulator is new to me. My problem is the push over bar gets stuck and keeps pushing over even when the trip arm comes back to home and when it does this, it builds so much pressure that something blows, this time the seal on the back of the pump. It doesn't do this all the time, just about every tenth pad or so and I cant figure out what is causing it while its happening or after because once I finally get it to stop it goes back to working just fine until it happens again. I am not familiar with farmhand and hoped that someone here with more experience with these could help me out. Also I don't have a book and I don't have time to wait for one to get here because I have a lot of bales on the ground

Farmhand accumulator push arm sticks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire